Progressive cavity metering and dosing pumps are micro screw pumps that are particularly suitable for low pulsation transfer of viscous media as well as chemically aggressive media and media containing solids. Precise metering and dosing of chemicals (PAM, PAC) to aid the flocculation process during sludge dewatering and thickening.
Flow range: 4.5 l/h – 1424 l/h
Maximum pressure: 2.4 Mpa
Speed range: 100 rpm – 400 rpm
AOBL progressive cavity metering pump ensures continuous delivery independent of pressure and viscosity fluctuations. In addition, it enables dosing accuracy proportional to speed over the entire speed range. Its wide range of applications includes solids-free and solids-containing, low to medium viscosity, thixotropic, swelling, shear-sensitive, abrasive, lubricating, non-lubricating, aggressive and adhesive products.
- Ideal for low-flow metering applications with continuous volume requirements
- Constant, virtually pulsation-free pumping action minimizes shear and crush damage to pumped product
- Metering proportional to rotational speed
- Wastewater treatment: sludge dewatering and thickening, flocculation and transportation
- Chemical industry: chemical metering and dosing
|Maximum pressure||0.6 Mpa, 1.2 Mpa, 1.8 Mpa, 2.4 Mpa|
|Maximum flow||4.5 l/h, 9 l/h, 13.5 l/h, 18 l/h, 27 l/h, 36 l/h, 50.4 l/h, 67.4 l/h, 101.1 l/h, 134.8 l/h, 202 l/h, 270 l/h, 405 l/h, 540 l/h, 712 l/h, 1068 l/h, 1424 l/h|
|Maximum speed||100 rpm, 200 rpm, 300 rpm, 400 rpm|
|Motor power||200W, 400W, 750W|